Eaglecrest Golf Club Pickleball Courts Guidelines for Use During COVID-19
The health and safety of the public and members is the top priority. It is everyone’s responsibility to help prevent the potential spread of COVID-19.
The following protocols will support our efforts to maintain the health and safety of Tennis and Pickleball Players:
- Do not use the pickleball courts if you are sick.
- Stay home if you have traveled in the past 14 days OR if someone in your household is sick.
- Keep 2 meters apart from each other at all times.
- Play only with people you know well and, preferably, with a limited, small group ( max 4 people).
- Queue outside the courts and maintain 2 meters distance when courts are in use.
- Do not share racquets or other equipment.
- Leave the courts immediately after play is finished.
- Wash hands and equipment often.
- Please wear a clean shoes suitable for indoor sports.
On the Court and During Play
- No physical contact between players, the net or another player’s equipment.
- Benches and garbage cans are not available.
- Each player uses his/her own balls, clearly marked as their own. Whomever is serving uses their own balls.
People not adhering to this protocol risk the closure of the facilities and will be asked to leave the premises.